So far this morning I've gone through and sorted three and a half boxes, distributed the piles that will need to be gone through (one for yarn, one for fabric, and one for story stuff) and watched as Mist lives up to her namesake. (She acts like she wants to play with Chloe and Mischa, but when they try to play with her, she hisses and growls and they back off. It's funny.)

(She just chased Chloe across my office.)

She chose the corner over by the treadle sewing machine as her own, and I think that's where she spent the night last night. She also doesn't seem to have any desire to go downstairs, which is also fine.

I have some people from freecycle coming today for some stuff from the shed, but otherwise my plan is to go through boxes. Whee, what fun.

(I have been writing in the evenings, really I have.)

Comments

Popular Posts