Yesterday I sorted through ten boxes, a couple of paper bags, and a plastic container. There's still more left, but at least it looks better than it did.

I'm working on the rest today. So far, my goal today is to at least look through everything's that left. I need to get stuff for the yard sale together (I have a pile now, which is slowly growing) and start putting away some of the stuff I've just placed in the general vicinity of where it will eventually go.

I might not get everything sorted by the time I go back to work, but I intend to make a good effort. And if I don't get completely finished, what is left will be easily manageable, which is the whole idea, really.

Of course, some day this week I do have to mow. I haven't mowed since everyone was in Florida. Hmm. Perhaps Bekah would be willing to give it a go tonight... We'll see.

Misty slept with me last night. Every time I wanted to turn over, I had to make sure I wouldn't turn over on her.

And I got to work this morning to discover that I only had seven bills to process, and I can't make seven bills last four hours. So I added to my vacation time, did the bills, and came home early. Not too bad.

More later, I'm sure.

Comments

Popular Posts