Okay, here are some pictures! Obviously, I made Elsa a blanket, too. (I used up some fabric, yay!) It's more of a summer quilt because there's no batting. And not really a quilt, because it isn't quilted; it's just a patchwork blanket, I guess.


As you can see, I am not that great at embroidery. His mouth isn't straight at all. But he looks cute anyway, so oh well.

This is the backing of the quilt, which is a pretty brown and pink floral. My sister is really into brown and pink. Personally, I really like the fabric I used on the top. It's vintage calico-style fabric. I paired it up with plain old muslin, but it looks very nice.

(Of course it's not perfectly straight by any means, but it looks nice, and that's what matters. Elsa won't mind at all, I'm sure. And I made a slight mistake on the bunny, as you can probably see in the picture.)

Comments

Grey Walker said…
They look comfy, and up for being carried and chewed a lot. Perfect!

Popular Posts