The new girl, before I cleaned and polished her.


She works! I spun up what I had of this fiber today;
it's superwash extra from my order of millends.


Check out that lovely grain!


I spun today. Quite a bit, but not for too long; spinning on the wheel seems to go much faster. And I didn't do too badly, either; after about halfway through the blue fiber I had, I figured out how not to overspin and the rest of it was quite decent. It's off the bobbin now. I don't know how much yardage I ended up with. I'll have to check.

I only relisted auctions this evening. I have a small pile to list, but I'm thinking a bit as I contemplate certain things--among them Burlington, and the fact that I need to have stuff for Burlington and do I want to post everything on ebay or save some out for Burlington or what?

And I'm thinking about yarn again; and my crafting room, and... just a lot of things. It doesn't help that I wasn't home at all yesterday (for the most part) and it was the first day of Daylight Savings today, which makes time seem to go much faster. I'll be home next weekend as far as I know, so I will post more auctions then (and hopefully Wednesday too.)

I made vegetable soup today, for lunches next week, and there's a loaf of Italian bread is in the oven. I also have Banana Chocolate Chip bread in the bread machine, to see how it does with a smaller amount of gooey ingredients. I got my laundry done, too. But not that much else this weekend.

I could have used an extra day off.

Comments

Popular Posts