I feel all productive now. Finally, something went right in my life.

One of my "things to do" today was to get my tires rotated and my oil changed. Chris told me about a special Tire Kingdom was having; oil change for $10 and tire rotation for $10 more. So I thought cool, I'll go.

Well, after searching for the ones in Columbus (I wasn't about to drive to Dublin, where he got his done), I finally found one right down the road, about 12 miles away. I tried to call them to see when they closed, but the phone number I had was for their fax machine! Argh. So, instead of waiting around or wasting time trying to find the number, I decided just to drive there and hope they were still open.

Well, I got there, and they don't close until 6pm on Saturdays, so that was great. I walked in, told them that my husband had told me they were running a deal, and they said yes, they were.

Well, it didn't turn out to be $20 for the whole kit and kaboodle. I'm not sure why, but they gave me the tire rotation for free. The total? $13.66. I didn't complain. (I think it was a "if you bring in more than one car, you get the tire rotation free" thing, because they looked up Chris' name when I told them he had just gotten his truck done the other day.

And while I was out, I spent all of $5 at O'Charleys and had Loaded Baked Potato Soup and yummy rolls and an iced tea. Delicious.

Now, onto the auctions. My list o' things to do today is slowly shrinking.

Comments

Popular Posts