Okay, the flower pictures worked! I must have done the right thing in PhotoShop. Yay me.

I'm sitting here with the realization that if I quit my job right now, I'd have enough work to do writing-wise for the next seven years (at least.) The trick will be to get paid enough writing so I can afford to quit my job, or win the lottery. Your choice, karma.

I have the almost overwhelming urge to revise/rewrite The Dead Who Do Not Sleep, my three-day novel from Labor Day weekend 2001. If you don't remember, it's sort of a murder-mystery involving a dead guy who saw the wrong thing, a phoenix, a vampire, a villain, and a kid named Justin whose magical talent is helped by computers. There's a love story in there too, although it was rather abrupt. (Remember I wrote it in three days, after all. What can I say?) It's been on my list to rewrite for a while now. And now I'm getting the urge to do it.

I'll have to reread it first, and see if anything comes to mind. I also have to work on Fire and Water, especially after the auction, so I'm going to try to work on them both at once. I'm thinking TDWDNS will be my Visor novel for now.

I also have to write the third book in the Shadows trilogy, the next two books in the Jacob Lane series, So You Want to be a Vampire for the last time, the Sid and Peterson's series, Redemption, Scarecrows (after Fire and Water), Blood and Summer (Sequel to Second Coming, which FictionWorks still hasn't released...)

I have a full plate. Ack. No, it's not full; it's just overflowing. And I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

I have this strange feeling that something good is going to happen to me this week. Other than the Cingular bill, btw. Karma still owes me two. (crossing fingers...)

More later, more than likely.

Comments

Popular Posts