On my list of things to do today:

1. Call Tire Kingdom

2. Start Laundry

3. Write up 20 auctions

4. Post auctions

5. Fold Laundry

6. Write chapter 4

7. Get tires rotated and oil changed

8. Continue Laundry

9. Write up more auctions

10. Post more auctions

11. Get to 20k on F&W

12. Update blogs

13. Fold rest of Laundry


The last load of clothes is in the dryer; I'll fold that one and the one I just took out of the dryer tomorrow. All that's left is a comforter and a very small load of red clothing. I'm going to update the blogs soon, maybe. That wasn't a big deal anyway. And I'm not going to get anymore auctions posted tonight.

I think this is the first time in a while I've actually completed most of the stuff on my list for a day. Wow. I'm impressed.

And my list for tomorrow is going to be fairly short, it seems. Hmm.

Comments

Popular Posts