Hmm. I'm actually contemplating... not quite dropping out of NaNoWriMo, but changing my focus a bit. Actually, I think I might just do it. Hmm.

Instead of fretting about not finishing Budget Cuts by November 1, I will finish it and take my time. I will also reread HD and F&W, and write a new synopsis for HD utilizing the tips I have received from a couple of people who know about these sorts of things. And then I will submit it--to Tor. And I will submit Budget Cuts to whatever magazine will accept however long of a story it ends up being.

Only then will I start Scarecrows. And that will work.

I've been... contemplating things. Curious thoughts are flying through my head. Not bad thoughts, really, but curious ones.

I feel like I'm standing on the edge of a precipice, waiting for someone to tell me it's okay to step off. It's a weird feeling. I've actually had this feeling for a while now (and I've blogged about it before, iirc.) but it's stronger now.

I feel something brewing on the horizon. I can almost taste the change in the air. But the waiting is driving me nuts.

I just have to keep remembering to be patient. Patience is a virture, no?

Comments

Popular Posts