Posting auctions this evening, and thinking about NaNoWriMo. I want to start Scarecrows tonight, of course, but I can't. *sigh* I hate this not-writing stuff.

Of course, I had a wonderful idea (thanks to Vicki) to finally write my novel-in-rhyme for November, but I don't even have a plot for that, muchless any characters.

Yes, you heard me right. A novel in rhyme. An epic poem, I suppose, like Beowulf. I've always wanted to write one, but I've never quite gotten around to it. It is so very tempting. (It would be even more tempting if I hadn't already packed away my rhyming dictionary, but that can be fixed.)

I suppose I will decide eventually which one to write. And I could go all-out and try to finish TNG as well in November... hmm. I'm not sure how well that will work.

I'll figure it out, I guess. Before November 1, at least.

Comments

Popular Posts