The interview went well, I think. I should know something by next Wednesday or Thursday.

This weekend, I have three things on my list: Pack, Post, and Mail. I have a huge stack of stuff to mail, and I want to get caught up. Not to mention a huge stack of stuff to post, and more stuff to pack to move. I took another load of stuff to the storage compartment today, and now I'm out of stuff already packed. So those three things will be my priorities for the entire weekend.

The rest of the auctions will be posted by Sunday evening. After that, no more auctions for a while, at least not until after I move and start posting the stuff still sitting in my room. *g* Like, anyone want to bid on ten years of Writer's Digest?

Anyway, I am determined to get things caught up and auctions over with by the end of Sunday. So wish me luck.

I got two great short story ideas on the way home tonight, and I think I thought of the fix for NL too. The short stories both take place in Beth-Hill; one's about the Beth-Hill Library and one's about Nathaniel and Amalea. The fix for NL I actually tossed around a bit before, then forgot about it, and remembered it again with the phrase, "Since you cannot obey my wishes, now you will have to obey everyone's wishes." It should be interesting to implement that. *g*

Anyway. Off to work tomorrow, and then I have a meeting tomorrow night I can't forget, so this is my reminder. I have a feeling I'm going to end up doing an all-nighter this weekend, just to say I did, and get things caught up and done with.

Crossing my fingers about the job...

Comments

Popular Posts