It's raining. I didn't know it was supposed to rain tonight. The rain matches my mood, kind of melancholy, I guess.

I went to the grocery and spent $19.78 on enough food to last the week--oj, milk, rice mix, granola bars (those will last quite a few weeks, I hope), lettuce, salad dressing, and a couple of other things. I spent the rest of the evening packing stuff up for the PO. Obviously I didn't get there today, but I will get there tomorrow. I still have email to answer as well, but I'm going to wait on that too. *sigh*

I think I could live off of $25 a week for groceries, easily. Less if I took $100 and bought staples beforehand, even. We shall see.

I go for the interview Thursday, as planned. I'm debating whether to tell my boss I won't be in early, and take a vacation day, or just call in sick. It seems like I've been calling in sick a lot lately. Hmm.

And I have good news, but I can't share it yet.

I'm still rereading HD. And... it's going surprisingly well. I'm actually liking it, which rather surprises me. *g*

I wrote up a bunch of auctions today (nearly 50) and took photos, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to post them, I think. I need to decide about relists as well... I have a bunch of those to take care of too, and I have to combine some of them, even.

And I still have a table full of auctions to post, plus some. Egads. (I've been reading too much Charlotte MacLeod, I think...)

And it didn't help that Chris had to call me three or four times today and "mean well" all over himself.

Ah well. I'm headed to bed early tonight. I have to go to work tomorrow. Joy.

Comments

Popular Posts