Oh, I'm mad. I came home from work early to find a file on my computer, and left my notebook at work. I'm really tempted to go get it. Actually, I almost might as well, since it houses all of my lists and stuff--as well as the printouts from the job I found to apply to today. Argh.

Well... maybe I will go take a drive and get it. It's not like I'm not allowed inside the building after hours. (I just feel guilty, without quite knowing the reason why. *g*)

I'm doing an all-nighter tonight. Not writing, auction posting and getting things caught up. I have 16 things on my list of things to do this weekend, and I want to have at least five of those things finished by the time I go to bed. Some of them are timely, and I can't do them until tomorrow, but most of them should be doable this weekend.

If I get all the auctions* posted this weekend, then next weekend I will take off and go spend time with my parents and look for houses with Emily. At least that's the idea. We shall see. Since my birthday's next Monday, that would be nice.

-------------------
(*I am aiming for all auctions posted except for the clothes. If I don't have to post the clothes, I won't, because they're almost more trouble than they're worth. But we'll see. I'm thinking I will post them anyway, just to get them out of the house and a little more money in the bank.)

Comments

Popular Posts