The candy worked! Or, rather, three quarters worked, so far. The rest (only about 20 pieces, really) might still cream. I'm going to leave it overnight and see.

Made Dad's cookies. They are yummy. Molasses crinkles for those of you wondering what "Depression" cookies are. :)

Let's see. And then I went Christmas shopping with Bekah, 'cause she hadn't gotten anything much done yet and she didn't want to go by herself. At Big Lots, I found some really cool cobalt blue mugs for 99 cents each (and one for 50 cents!) and a shelf for the top of my monitor so my speakers won't fall off anymore. So this is good. I also bought Christmas cards at TJ Maxx, but I don't know if any will get mailed. I'm giving them out at work, though, Monday.

A tiring evening, though. My legs hurt, and I'm not really sure why. We didn't walk that much, really. And I didn't get much done today otherwise. Cleaning tomorrow for our guests. Not sure I'll finish CtS this weekend, but I'm aiming to make the attempt.

*zzzzzzzz*

Comments

Popular Posts