Ebay worries me sometimes.

Earlier this week I received a notice that my account had been suspended, presumably because I owe money on my other accounts. Okay, fine... I emailed them back and asked for a total so I could pay. No reply.

*sigh*

Not that it's a big issue, really. I hadn't intended on posting auctions. Those bears (and they accused Dad of shilling the bid for those as well) were just an experiment.

But hell, people, if I have the money to pay, let me pay! Or if there's another reason why I've been suspended (the only thing I can think of is someone I neglected to refund after the lost package/late shipping fiasco last year) then let me know so I can take care of it.

I sent them another email today. This through "official" channels, and supposedly I'll have a reply in 24 hours. We'll see.

Not holding out much hope, though...

Comments

Popular Posts