Well, I got two gift certificates: one to B&N (yay!) and one to Lazarus (after-Christmas shopping, here I come!) I also got a very nice cinnammon smelling candle from my goddaughter. Yum.

Second Coming is officially mine again. I'm debating what to do with it; I could concievably sell the three separate parts as a trilogy instead of a single book. Personally, I think ebooks should be shorter anyway, and that would fit in with Blood and Summer, its very short sequel. But we'll see. I can't decide.

I reread it for the first time in probably a year. It's really a good book. (Shut up, Vicki. I know what you're going to say. :) And I want so much more for it! I wouldn't mind writing another sequel, either. I have no ideas yet, but I'm sure one will come.

Let's see. Anything else? I'm still writing away on CtS, and still at the cusp of the climax. It should be very interesting to write.

Comments

Popular Posts