Well. I wrote most of the last scene of CtS today, but not quite all of it. I guess it's going to be a Beth-Hill book after all. (Ivy Bedinghaus just showed up, to my surprise.)

I'm not done; I have to write the climax yet and merge the last scene with the book itself, but I had the glimmering of an ending on my way to work today and had to write the very end.

And why the rush to finish? I want to finish Scarecrows. Which I can't submit until HD sells, which reminds me that I should email MM and just check, real nice-like... :)

Let's see. After CtS, after Scarecrows... should be The Eighth Room, but I might hold off on that one for a little while and finish something else. Like Full Moon or Redemption. Or Trapped, for that matter. I'll have to reread stuff and decide.

I have to go make Jess some tea to help her scratchy throat.

Comments

Popular Posts