I have an editorial at this month's Planet Relish E-Zine. Don't tell my sister. :)

Let's see. I finished the scarf I started. It's pink and blue with a white stripe through the middle, and it's for my cousin (and goddaughter) Teresa for Christmas. I also crocheted her a matching hat (well, the hat is just pink, but it will be okay.) (I have a picture of the scarf, which I will post later. It's cute.)

So I can knit. That means I can cross something off on my Goal List, which was "knit a scarf by 12/04." I was going to give myself a year to learn. Thank goodness it didn't take me that long.

It seems, though, that knitting uses more yarn than crocheting? I ended up using two skeins of yarn plus a partial skein, and it's a short scarf. Maybe it was the yarn; I don't know. Next up: a scarf for someone else in the family for Christmas (I've already made her a hat.)

And I got nothing in the mail today, Christmas-wise. Everything has been shipped, but nothing is here yet. *sigh* I was hoping to get Mom's gift that I have to work on, because it's going to take me a bit of time to put together. But alas... no go. Hopefully it will come on Monday.

Other than that, I've been pretty unbusy today. We did, however, go get our Christmas tree. As usual, it's a white pine.

Comments

Popular Posts