We have our first Christmas this afternoon, the first of... three or four this year, I think. So I guess the holiday season has officially begun.

Long ago when I hung Christmas lights in my room, I'd turn them on on the day of our first Christmas and take them down on the day of the last Christmas. One year, they were up until February.

CtS is still on the cusp of the climax. I worked on it a bit last night after we got back from Jessica's Chrstmas Feaste. I also hotsynced for the first time in two weeks (ack!) and added in the end scene. (Not done with that one yet; I'm still working on it as well. Setting up for a sequel, which wasn't exactly intentional.) So now I just have to match them up. Yay.

And I got one lot of knitting needles from ebay yesterday, which is cool. Although I have no idea (really) what I'm going to do with the size 50 knitting needles. The other lot I bought is coming from Canada, so I don't expect them for a little while.

Comments

Popular Posts