Patience pays off!

The lady at the bank called. I'm approved!!!!

There are two contigencies, but until she gets with the appraiser guy and gets some details as to what in the heck he means (He said that the sidewalks need to be replaced. The only portion of the sidewalk that I can think of that needs to be replaced is the part where a tree had grown up and cracked the sidewalk. It's definitely a safety issue, and I had intended to just take that part out and remove the stump at a later date (it's not a public sidewalk, although there is one on the property.) The other issue is that the house needs to be painted, inside and out. I told the lady at the bank that yeah, the wallpaper is starting to peel in places where people have rubbed up against it over the years, but it's not like peeling off the walls, and there are some cracks that need repair, but it's not really bad and that the outside of the house also needs to be painted, but again, it's not bad, just starting to peel in certain places.)

So anyway. It's all stuff I'd planned to do anyway, but I guess they might see if the seller is willing to do something. (Not paint. I want to paint.)

YAY! Whoooeee!! Yippee!!!!!

I am dogsitting this weekend (Mabel too!) and so will not be updating as often as normal. But I wanted to share my good news!

Thanks Lord, and everyone else who sent good thoughts my way. Now, onto the next step... (Oh, and closing will hopefully be Friday still, if everything resolves properly.)

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah! Sending a happy dance your way.
Unknown said…
Hooray! Congratulations!

Popular Posts