Well, today-that-wasn't-closing actually went fairly well even without hearing from anyone at all. I am now up to 12 hats for the craft show and 5 scarves, which means I need to stop making hats and start making scarves. That's it at the moment, which means I need to break out the beads and put in a small order at Fire Mountain Gems.

All in all, I think I'm fairly on track.

If I can make it work, I am going to make Peace, Love, and Rotten Eggs (the Jacob Lane Christmas serial story) into a chapbook to sell at the craft shows (and online if anyone wants a copy.) I have to try to format it so it won't be expensive, since the story in manuscript format is 90 pages long. But since it takes place after The Tenth Ghost and before The Ninth Guest, I figured I might as well do something with it.

We went to eat out at Red Lobster tonight, and of course Dad suggested we stop at Goodwill. I'm glad he did, because I found two of these there for $10 each, which made me Very Happy.

Comments

Popular Posts