Last night I finished the utility room. I'll post a pic when the washer and dryer arrive, because I think it will look better when I get some curtains hung. (It doesn't look bad. It just looks, well, blue.)

I washed some more dishes, put shelf paper on two shelves in my wardrobe (Big Lots has shelf paper for $1.88 a roll!) and unpacked a couple more boxes.

The PO called Mom today and asked if I had a local phone number yet. I don't, and won't have one for a little while, but they got to talking and Mom mentioned that we had torn up most of the carpet. The PO said she noticed it was out on the front porch, and that the carpet had been there when they bought the house (in 1978!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So that carpet's probably as old as me!! Yikes.

I guess I'm lucky that the previous POs didn't carpet the whole house!

Tonight I'm going to bring another load from Storage, and then go back for my computer and some more stuff. Yesterday after work, I stopped to get a load from Storage and ended up with half a pile falling on me. It wasn't pretty, but nothing (thankfully) got broken.

Comments

Unknown said…
Back. Will read the posts in sequence and comment shortly.

Popular Posts