Well, it's after Christmas. We all survived. Everyone arrived in time for presents, and I was happy with my gifts.

(This was a DVD year--I got Labryinth, NBC Special Edition, V: The Complete Series, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaben. (sp?) I also got plenty of shower gel and good smelling stuff, a tool set (I asked for one, since I don't have any tools), and house-related stuff, like a wireless weather thermometer. And flourescent lightbulbs. :)

(I should mention that my sister Emily gave me V: The Complete Series, and now I have to get the rest of the entire series as well, since this one starts off after some of the good stuff. This was my favorite TV show when I was in middle school. I used to play it on the playground. (I was always Julie or Donovan.)

And I think everyone liked the gifts I gave them, too.

Yesterday, I spent the morning teaching Emily how to knit, which she took to quite well, and then we ventured down the road to Goodwill and to go out to eat.

Today, it's back to what is considered 'normal' hereabouts, and I'm still trying to decide if I want to attempt to venture to Storage after I get off work this afternoon. I think I might, unless the Storage lot is a sheet of ice.

Comments

Popular Posts