Another thing crossed off my list (well, two, really.) I mowed the backyard and tilled Ethan's garden. Which, incidentally, will be a wonderful flower garden if they ever move out. :) I want to say it's about 6' x 10', but I didn't measure it, and it's getting too hot to work outside. The picture is taken from the upstairs bathroom--I was standing on the toilet to get a better view. That little box thingy over on the upper right is going to be a sandbox, once someone buys some sand. In the lower left, right past the roof, you can see the Honeysuckle Vine from Hell.




Oh! One of the pumpkins sprouted! So that's cool. At least I can mulch that spot now--I was waiting (because, stupid me, I didn't mark where I planted the pumpkin seeds) to mulch the rest of the viney area until the pumpkins sprouted. I hope the rest of them sprout too!

Comments

Popular Posts