Make that four colors. I have a light purple, too, that I found at Meijer earlier in the week. I wasn't certain if it was really a different color than my purple, but it is. Ha!

HD came together today at lunch (I ate outside on the picnic table that no one uses--it was heaven) and I finally finished the section that had been giving me fits. So now I get to reread and fix as I go, and then--finish it. Wow! Barring any problems, of course.

Burlington is this Sunday. There's a chance of rain, but it's going to be in the low 80s, so that will be nice. I think this is the first time I'm not really looking for anything specific, because I don't think I'll find a park bench or a small picnic table there.

I mowed the grass this afternoon when I got home from work, so that's done. I also planted four more tomato plants. That brings me up to 20, not counting the volunteer seedlings, of which there are probably six. Yikes!

And I had a flower growing in the grass right by the road. It's purple, and something; I'm just not sure what. I dug it up and put it in the flowerbed. (No, it's not nightshade this time. :)

I had every intention of planting more stuff tonight, but I think mowing was enough. Tomorrow I have to go to an all-day meeting in Columbus, so I won't be home until late. At least I was able to cross something off my list today, though. I have a long list for the weekend to slog through, but most of it should be doable.

Comments

Popular Posts