Needless to say, it did rain. For about three hours last night. However, the house was still too hot to sleep comfortably until about 5am.

It only got up to 82 today, which was nice. It was humid, yes, but not ungodly so. Yay!

It rained tonight, too. The temperature dropped about 20 degrees in fifteen minutes (I'm not kidding, the wind blew it all away.) Now it is humid, but about 65. Lovely. I can live with that.)

I did manage to put up three panels of wallpaper this morning. And then, after realizing that I'd better wait and make sure it was going to stick (since it's really old wallpaper) I decided to leave well enough alone and see what happened. So far so good, so I will attempt to finish it up tomorrow. It's not as hard as it seems, except for lining up the pattern. (I messed up one and got one right so far.) I think you can tell my walls aren't very straight. The wallpaper is definitely not going on straight at all. But maybe it will look okay when I'm done. I don't think it looks bad, considering I've never done this before in my life.


Here's a real closeup of the pattern:


Comments

Popular Posts