So this morning, my sewing table went from looking like the picture below (the second one, not the one that looks like no one ever sews in the house) to this:

Which is an improvement. I would still like to get the sweaters--hey, wait a second, I just had an idea. Hmm!!

(20 minutes later...)

Now this is better!

I shoved the white bookcase (the big one) over 12 inches, so I could fit the little three-shelved bookcase in between the chest of drawers and the white bookcase. Then I rearranged the white bookcase a bit to free up one shelf, and look--everything but the body fabric sweaters fit! Which is okay, because there's an empty space between the big white bookcase and the wall that will fit a basket where I can stick those.

Ha!

Okay, now I really have to take a shower, get dressed, and clean the rest of the house. Whew!

Comments

Popular Posts