So Cleo's first night outside was a success. She had to endure the storms that came through, but she managed, and she's sticking around the house, which is a good idea. So that's good.

She's also being all lovey-dovey, too. Which is fine as well. Outside.

I bought her a collar (breakaway, of course) so if she does wander into the neighbors yards, they'll be able to tell that she's owned. And I plan on telling my neighbors about her, too.

And I think she'll be fine. I'm pretty sure she spent the night in the shed. I'll have to fix her up a place in there.

Today outside it is in the low 80s, with low humidity, so it doesn't feel hot at all. In fact, it feels wonderful! Too bad that this weekend will be in the low 90s. Grrrr.

Some of my peas are almost ready to pick!

Comments

Popular Posts