I'm cleaning today, and since the humidity in the house was at 80%, I decided to turn on the air even though it's not all that hot outside. (It's very, very humid, though.)

So now I'm seeing if I'll blow a fuse by running all the air conditioners, some fans, the washer and the dryer, and a crock pot. Oh, and the computer is on as well, a radio, and some lights. So far so good. The electricity in this house surprises me sometimes.

So far, I'm almost done with the entry room, which was the worst room, really. The kitchen will be next. The dishes are also done thanks to Bekah, and I've cleaned off the countertop and put Mabel's rugs and blankets into the washer to hang out on the line when they're done. I've also started sweeping the floor.

This morning, I worked on BtH/HD for about 3 hours, and got up to page 360 (out of 512 at the moment) in the slight revision/addition. I'm getting to the part where Things Change, so that's good. I'm not sure if I'll get it done by the end of the weekend, but I'm going to aim for the end of this week. I have stuff to start, two dolls to finish, and lots of other things to do, including write TSS and SYWTBAV. If I get both of those books finished by the end of the year, I'll be pleased.

I am waiting to pick beans until tomorrow, or even Monday, I think, because there weren't that many ready out there yesterday, and I'd really like to get enough to put more up again. I gave away the last batch. But I did pick three zucchini yesterday, and I saw lots of baby cucumbers, too. Which will be nice!

Comments

Popular Posts