Whew!

85.6 degrees in the kitchen when I got home, but although it was also 85 upstairs, it wasn't nearly as stuffy as it was when I left the windows closed. So, point understood.

It's still 82 up here, so I won't be on for long. But I'm hoping to at least get it down to 80 tonight. We'll see.

Three more days of this, and then next week looks like bliss--low to mid-80s all week long.

*determinedly thinking about ripe tomatoes and what kind of weather is needed for ripe tomatoes*

My friend at work gave me a very simple recipe to use up some of the zucchini. You cut up a small zucchini into a bowl and put just a little water in it. Put it in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes (I did it for 2 1/2 minutes.) The zucchini should be just starting to cook. Drain, and then dot with butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, or another cheese of your choice. Then cook for 1 minute more.

It is delicious! I could eat it every day for supper.

Alternately, you could put a bit of garlic powder on it as well. I'm going to try that tomorrow.

I did try your bread again, Grey and it worked much better this time. I'm going to put a bit of garlic powder in it next time as well, because I think it would taste really good.

Comments

Popular Posts