See, usually what happens is that I write about it, and then figure out what to do.

So far, I've swapped the cedar chest with the papasan couch, put the oak desk/table in the corner where the couch no longer fits, put the one warping table sideways beside the couch (so it's now flanked by two tables), put the other warping table against the pocket door, and put the little floor loom diagonal in the middle between the two. The floor lamp is beside the loom, giving light. The loom's near the radiator, which means warmth, too!

What needs to be done: The other side of the room. The small curved top chest can actually go upstairs in my bedroom; it would look nice there. I would still love to find a spot for my papasan chair. I could put the TV/DVD player/Stereo setup on the oak desk/table; the plug is over there anyway, after all, and it would work/fit. Then the papasan chair could go in that corner. I'm not sure if that would really work, though, because of the cedar chest again. And then where would I put the cherry chair and my bent rocking chair? My rocking chair could go back beside the corner cupboard. The cherry chair, though... not sure about that. Although, I do have space here in the loom room beside Ester's table, for something. Hmmm. It would be nice to have a chair there...

Oh well. I'm not going to figure out the whole thing tonight. But it's looking better!

Comments

greener side said…
Sounds like you're doing the same thing I'm doing. Shuffling things around, organizing or rather, trying to organize. I'm really motivated after the holidays to get a clean start in so many ways. Good luck in your endeavors.

Popular Posts