Okay, now I've found something weird.

So I have a Visor. And I use BlogBuddy to post blog entries. I had to restart my computer four times yesterday to hotsync the Visor, and I couldn't figure out what the deal was, until I realized that after every time I used BlogBuddy, my Visor wouldn't be able to connect to my desktop and the hotsync wouldn't work.

Does anyone know why this happens? I'm assuming they both are using the same something-or-other and that when I use BlogBuddy, it's usurping the hotsync's place or something. *g* I really have no idea what I'm talking about, of course.

So I'm looking for a way to use both of them without having to restart my computer each and every time I want to hotsync. Any ideas? Any alternatives to BlogBuddy out there that won't do this? Will the same thing happen if I use my FTP program too? 'Cause I think BlogBuddy FTPs into Blogger, but I'm not positive about that...

Any thoughts, oh you more knowledgable computer people? :)

Comments

Popular Posts