Well, today was an interesting day. Email was down almost all morning, so no sneaking off and writing until I managed to get the POP Mail from Hotmail working. Whew! I still didn't get much done; I had actual work to do, darn it all. *g*

But guess what?!? I got a raise! Whoooee. :) 3%, but hey, I'm not complaining. A raise is a raise, after all, and this is a state job. And I'm actually making more money now than I ever have in my life. Hmm. Unfortunately, that doesn't equal out to having more money, because I have less money than I ever have in my life. Go figure that one. :)

Anyway, I'm working on AbNo the smoosh for a little while, and then hieing it over to the PO to drop off some ebay stuff. And then back to writing. I plan to work down in the basement tomorrow, I think, and take some more auctions photos.

More later, I'm sure...

Comments

Popular Posts