Well. After a nice bout of food poisoning from lunch (ick!! ick!!) I've spent the rest of the day pretty much down in the dumps. I did, however, manage to load Hangman on the Visor, as well as a couple other games. *g* I am so pitiful. Let's see. So far, I have SYWTBAV on it, and a cool program called Dinky Pad that lets you draw, and Big Clock which is a well, big clock, and Puzzle and SubHunt, which I cannot for the life of me figure out, so I'm probably going to delete it, and HardBall, which is stupid, and MineHunt, which is MineSweeper, another game I hate.

So I have some deleting to do. But I figured out QuickWord, and I am happy now. Now I really need a keyboard, darn it!

Oh, I have Giraffe, too, which is nifty if you want to learn Graffiti. So far, I'm not doing too badly.

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts