The Apple Pie tasting/Mary Kay party went well! I think everyone had a good time. Of course, I forgot to bring the extra pie to work today, but I will remember tomorrow.

Let's see.

Done:

50 beaded chokers
5 crocheted hats
1 crocheted scarf
30 25-cent bracelets
1 doll
10 copies of the first 3 chapters of TNG
5 copies of the first 3 chapters of PoS
3 copies of the first 3 chapters of SC

Need to do:

2 or 3 scarves (matching)
1 or 2 dolls (probably 1)
1 rack or something for the hats and scarves

I'd like to have everything done by the end of this week. Is that possible? Probably. But we'll see. If things work out and I get everything done, I will spend this weekend cleaning my room (with time off to go to Deb's non-housewarming party.)

Because next week (not this week) is the craft show. And I'm off from Friday-Tuesday, which means a nice five day weekend again! I could get used to these. :)

I also still haven't gotten done with the edits for NL. They aren't bad, it's just time-consuming to check and correct (or ignore) every one.

By Saturday, I will have two official WIPs: Scarecrows and Counting the Stars. It would be nice to have them both done by the end of November, but we'll see. If that happens, then I should be able--or, rather, we should be able to finish Trapped in time for a Christmas serial. And then I might just take a week off or so before the New Year. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts