Let's see. Finished up the third crocheted hat tonight, and I'm contemplating starting another one with the new yarn. Not sure if I will, though; I want to write as well. But maybe. I'm not going to get much writing done tomorrow evening (or crafting, for that matter) due to the library program, so it would behoove me to get as much done as I can tonight. We'll see.

I'm down to 15 days (counting today) until the Wednesday before the craft show, which is when I want to have everything done. Only two weekends left, so I have to make the most of them.

(I'm not really worried. Barring a disaster beyond my imagination (which would really take some doing) I should be fine and on schedule.)

Let's see. Scarecrows is hovering right around 8k at the moment. Which might not sound very good, but I've been concentrating on crafts and not writing, after all. And it's going quite well! Did I happen to mention how much I'm enjoying the Dana?

And it looks like I'll be a participant in another library program, this one in February and at the library I used to work at! Wow. Talk about deja vu. But fun! Ha.

Comments

Popular Posts