Writer's group meeting tonight. We judged the stories for our annual Scary Story Contest, and some of them were doozies!

(Some were really good, too. But some of them... *shakes head*)

Let's see. I got a great idea for a mystery novel today at work, I've begun Scarecrows, and it's going well. I'm thinking about doing the mystery for NaNo, but I'm not sure. So many ideas, so little time. And heck, by Nov. 1, I will probably have at least four more good ideas, so who knows?

I'm eating a nice supper now of Cheerios. Honey nut, too. Yum. :)

There's not much other news. Except for the fact that I found a bunch of my dishes on ebay and won the auction! Wheee!!!!! Lovely, lovely. I'll have a complete set for 12 by the time I'm finished, and I'm planning to sell the rest. Yay!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts