Last night I finished the last of the chokers, which brings me up to 50 to sell. (I had to make two for myself after discovering how much I liked the design of one I made to sell, of course! I would have made more, but I figure some of my favorites probably won't sell, and if they do, I can always make another one.)

So that's one section of the craft stuff down, a million and one to go. Well, in reality, only about six or so different varieties to go. And I have everything written down, too.

I'm babysitting this morning, after going to work for two hours. It would have been three, but my alarm didn't go off this morning, and I woke up at 6:37, seven minutes after I was supposed to *be* at work. Since I have to leave early on Thursday for the library program, I wanted to work a couple of hours before I had to babysit today.

Ethan just fell asleep after crying for his mommy. I think we're in the attachment stage now. At least he doesn't cry for hours like the one little girl I used to babysit (And I mean hours; her mom would drop her off say, at noon, and she'd still be crying five hours later. Sheesh) Not yet. :)

I did, however get a cool picture of Ethan wearing my blue hat (after fifteen takes, since he kept tearing it off his head and laughing at me) so I will post that picture today sometime, so you can see my cool blue angora hat.

Comments

Popular Posts