Happy Halloween.

There's nothing more horrifying than going to church and finding a flyer urging voters to "VOTE YES on ISSUE 1" that just happens to be sponsered by my favorite library board member to hate whose initials just happen to be PB in the CHURCH BULLETIN, for god's sake!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that illegal?

And then, to top it off, having some flyer stuck on your car for something else I didn't even read.

THEY MADE ME LITTER, dammit! I tossed it right on the ground I was so mad. Urgh.

Oh, and yet another nail in the coffin--the construction plans have been approved by the Archdiocese for the "addition" onto church, so that means I will not set foot inside that building after construction begins and I will not donate a damn dime to church because of this horrifying travestry.

So there.

FWIW, I am voting NO on issue 1. But I forsee it having a hard time not passing if all churches are doing this illegal crap. PB just needs to go spout off to someone who CARES. ARGH.

I have been working on craft show stuff all weekend and I'm going to have to go do some more necklaces because I'm still furious. :(

Comments

Unknown said…
Sending soothing vibes your way.

Popular Posts