I'm not very happy right now. Circumstances BEYOND my control are circumstances that drive me nuts, and I really shouldn't have to keep calling people at various places to see what's up and why things aren't getting done.

All I want to do is go upstairs and write. And maybe knit or crochet another hat. And I'm going to do that, because I just had a long talk with God and while I don't feel any better, I'm not crying anymore.

I swear, though, on a stack of Bibles that when this is all over, I am not moving for at least 10 years.

Hell, I might never move again. If I end up buying that little log cabin/writing retreat, I have no reason to move again.

ARGH.

The lady at the bank who referred me to the other lady at the bank said this might be the most stressful thing I ever go through. I said not, since 2002 tops my list of stressful situations to be in, but it's a close second even though it's only been going on less than two months.

Comments

Popular Posts