In 10 days, I turn 30.

In 10 days, I have a five-day weekend, which will be very nice even though I'm not going anywhere at all. I will be working on craft show stuff, like as not, just as I am now.

I made Chloe a toy last night. I'm calling them loopy balls. Okay, I know that sounds stupid, but that's what they are. Little crocheted balls stuffed with a single cotton ball with loops of crochet all around the ball to make it bigger. She loves it. In fact, she loves every single one I've made so far (four.)

I'm trying to decide whether or not they would sell at the craft show. They're really easy to make, and they would make good soft Christmas ornaments, too, for people with young children in the house.

I can envision a bowl full of different colored loopy balls, in fact. So maybe I will put them on my list.

Writing's going to take a backseat as I prepare for the craft shows. I will write something every day, but the majority of my 'free' time will be taken up with knitting, crochet, and making more beaded chokers and bracelets. And other stuff, too. The Countdown is On.

Comments

Popular Posts