I currently have a kitten climbing up my back. It's not a pleasant experience. Chloe's nickname is "Needle Claws."

Jenny's housewarming party was quite fun! Homemade soup and ice cream, a bunch of good food and good conversation... I think I talk too much, but I hope I didn't outstay my welcome. :) She even made breakfast the next morning! And I still like her house.

I had to go outside yesterday because the weather was so nice, and I ended up digging in the dump a bit and going creek-dumping to see what new bottles, etc., had been washed free by the rains. I found two old bottles and two spoons. I think I might have a setting for one in the one pattern now. Not quite sure, since the rest of my found silverware is in Storage.

Today I am going to clean a bit, finish up a scarf-in-progress, and probably start another one. Craft show time is approaching.

Comments

Popular Posts