I wish I'd taken off this whole week. I don't want to be at work this morning.

Tomorrow is my birthday, which means it's about time for a State of the Writer report. I will try to get it written and posted by the end of my 'vacation.' I am so looking forward to my five day weekend. :)

I also have a list of 30 things to do in my 30th year. Now I know that sounds a bit corny, so don't laugh. And in all seriousness, only one thing on the list might not be possible.

I am hoping to hear a definite from someone today regarding closing. This is getting to be a bit ridiculous. Although someone did email the lady at the bank who referred me to the other lady at the bank yesterday, telling her that I was buying a house through the bank, so I guess that's a good thing. (She called to congratulate me and I promised to invite her to the housewarming party, which will probably be in April. April seems like long enough to get everything done and survive the oncoming winter, doesn't it? I'd have it on the Ides of March, but that's a Tuesday, darn it all.)

Anyway, I must get back to work.


Comments

Unknown said…
Happy pre-b-day! I'll start prepping up a b-day dance.

Re: closing.
Actually, it sounds like you're moving along fine.

Popular Posts