It must be close to spring. Right? Even though it snowed Wednesday night (as usual; I think it hasn’t snowed one Wednesday night since winter began) it’s close to spring. It has to be, because my crocuses are blooming.

Did I mention I have crocuses? And daffodils and tulips already four inches (or so) high. They’re everywhere. All along the back of the shed, along the side of the house, and in front. It will look very nice when they all bloom.

It will look nice after we rent a dumpster and clear out the shed, the front porch, and the basement. All that carpet gone! All the crap gone! I can’t wait.

Part of me wants to say it’s finally Friday, but this week hasn’t gone very slow at all, really. I had to watch Ethan Wednesday night and half a day Thursday (circumstances happened, and we ended up having him almost all week long) and while it was exhausting, it went okay. At least he didn’t break anything. ;)

But at least it’s the weekend and I can concentrate on continuing what I started last weekend. I want to get the dining room cleaned up, the rest of the hallway cleaned up, and work in my office a bit this weekend. Other than cleaning out the litterboxes, that’s pretty much my only goals, other than writing. I’ve been working on SCR a bit every day.

Em is coming down this weekend, too, so that should be fun. She hasn’t been in the house since Christmas. (Yikes! Two months ago today! Time is flying.)

Comments

Popular Posts