Well, I woke up this morning kind of dreading to go downstairs because of what I might find. I heard her three times throughout the night, barking at the cats, who were probably teasing her anyway. (Except for Pooh. She doesn't bark at Pooh anymore.)

So I got up rather early, walked downstairs, and she met me at the gate.

There was absolutely no evidence of poop or pee in either room, and she hadn't gotten in to anything! I gave her a treat and praised her for her good work. :)

Of course, Mischa peed on a piece of construction paper someone left in the bathroom, but you can't have everything, I guess. *sigh*

So I guess I will leave her out tonight as well, and if she behaves herself, I don't see why she has to be shut up in the crate overnight anymore. (I mean, she sleeps in it. I know she slept in it, because I heard her scratching around in it overnight. So it's not like she doesn't use it at all.)

Eventually, of course, I'm hoping she can sleep in my room on the rug or something. But that will only be when she's not chasing/barking at any of the cats at all.

Comments

Popular Posts