So far, the entirety of Binding the Hunt and Heart's Desire is 101,155 words.

Binding the Hunt itself is 44, 273 words, which does achieve novel, albeit short one.

Heart's Desire is over 55k--I just did the wordcount and forgot the wordcount in the next breath. *sigh* Long day. And I'm not done with it yet--I think it will be at least 65-70k.

So in truth, I can split them without much trouble at all. Binding the Hunt ends with Josiah's disappearance, and Heart's Desire starts eight or ten years later (that's something I have to fix in a quick revision, there.)

Cool.

We ate supper at Mom and Dad's tonight. While I was there, I picked up the latest What on Earth catalog. On the back cover, I saw something I just have to buy (the t-shirt) (eventually.) I mean, it's perfect! Although this rarely ever happens. In fact, there is only one character (ever) that I actually modeled off a real live person. Okay, maybe two. But that's it.

The other funny thing I saw (and this does bother me a bit--just the connotations and the various news stories of collectors (as in animal hoarding) out there) was the Crazy Cat Lady action figure.

Comments

Popular Posts