It's very hot today. I think it's already 90, if not 91 or 92 in the sun. However, there's a nice breeze, so when the breeze blows, it feels much cooler.

It's 84 in the kitchen, however. Ouch. Luckily, my chocolate chips and other meltable things (well, most of it) are already in the freezer for the summer.

We don't have the air on yet. We had it on a bit last night, just to take some of the humidity away after we got back from the shower, but it's not even 80 at the thermostat yet, so I can wait a bit longer to come on, I think.

I'm working on Heart's Desire today. I added Carrion to the beginning, and I'm going to at least finish Carrion, and then move on. I really want to get the three books on my list written and done with so I can move on and feel like I've accomplished something this year, darn it all!

Tomorrow I'll be working on the doll for tomorrow's auction, and then I think we're grilling out at Mom and Dad's on Tuesday for supper. So that should be nice. I don't think we're planning to do anything else, which is fine with me... but if we do, that's ok as well.

Comments

Popular Posts