It seemed that this weekend was busy, but I'm not so sure it was. It went by too fast, that's for sure!

Saturday was the yard sales--both Bethel and Georgetown, this time. And I got some stuff--an old patchwork quilt, a comforter cover and two matching pillows, a sweeper for upstairs, a nice hickory (we think) walking stick, an antique cane that depicts a bullfight, and a small stoneware teapot--that's all I can remember right at this moment, at least.

I didn't write very much this weekend, however. I'm intending to write tonight. And although I'm working on the doll intended for today's auction, I'm not sure I will get her done. (We'll see--she's almost all sewn, at least.) If I don't get her done, then I will try to get her done by Wednesday at the latest.

I desperately need to take some garden pictures, and flowerbed pictures, and that was another thing on my list for this weekend that didn't get done. Argh!

But I did get stuff crossed off my list this weekend, just not much. Thankfully, the weather was nice enough to work both inside and out, even if I didn't get my yard mowed.

Today, Mom and I went back to Combs Greenhouse, where I ended up buying more perrenials, and some annuals as well. So I need to plant them too, and then that's it. I'm done for the year. Really. Honest! But next year, I'm already getting ideas for the flowerbed around the cistern. Ha!

I picked three more zucchini last night. I plan on making Grey's zucchini bread tonight, I hope, as long as it's not too hot in the kitchen.

Comments

Popular Posts