I am pitiful.

It's hot in here, but I need to hotsync my Dana and see about my wordcount for today.

However, my office has only two plugs. And they are taken by the computer collection (three plugs in one) and my little desk fan.

So I unplugged my sewing machine and the lamp on the other desk from the extension cord that stretches across the floor, and plugged in my Dana plug and the fan so I could hotsync and be cool at the same time.

Pitiful.

I got down to 65% humidity today. That's a record! And it was 80 up here for the most part of the day; not too shabby at all.

Today I made bread in the bread machine (I should say tonight, since I just took it out.) It's my experiment pizza bread--everything that goes on pizza in one bread. With fresh herbs, except for the garlic.

I think I put too much garlic in it, but we'll see. It also has basil, lemon basil, rosemary, and chives in it, as well as olive oil, mozarella cheese, and spaghetti sauce, since I don't have enough ripe tomatoes yet. (I have cherries, but not that many yet.) It's cooling at the moment. I might eat a piece tonight.

And the wordcount is... 104,848. Wow! I got more written than I thought. And I cut some, too, today. I will get to 105k tonight, I think, because it's still early enough to write some more, and also because I'm in the middle of a good part. :)

Comments

Popular Posts