Why do I even resist?

So I got this idea today. It will mean a bit of rewriting and some adding on in the beginning, since this seems to be ending up as a bunch of connected stories about the Wild Hunt. But the cool thing is that it makes perfect sense. To me, at least.

I think it's a bit scary what my subconsious comes up with sometimes!

However, I think what I really need is a title for the whole, since it's really a collection of novellettes, really, that all connect together. And they all will have names, but I'm not sure the entire title should be Heart's Desire. It fits, but if fits the one story better.

But what to call it? I hate titles. Unless they appear right away, I suck at titles. I mean, after all, Blood of the Innocents was once Absolutely Nothing. ;)

So. Short of calling it Hunt Stories, which is boring, I'm stumped. Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular Posts