I forgot to take a picture of my yarn sorting party this morning, but believe me when I say that I have enough yarn and the only yarn I might possibly have to buy this year would be for doll hair. It covered my entire bed!

But it's all sorted now, and put away nicely. The many skeins and partials of brown yarn is now stored in my big vintage suitcase, and everything else fit where it was supposed to go. I didn't even have to put any yarn above my desk, which was the point, really. So now I have two and a half empty shelves to fill up with books.

And the only thing left in my office to do is my craft desk, which I'll get to today, more than likely. And I do have some little stuff to pick up and put away here and there, but other than that, it's looking good!

I also found some more yarn to auction off, so that amount is getting larger. I think I'm probably up to about 8 lbs now, which doesn't sound like a whole lot, but a skein of yarn doesn't weigh all that much, really.

So, onward!

Comments

Popular Posts